Matching pages with the key word
- KEYMILE: Broadband World Forum 2012
- This year’s Broadband World Forum will take place in Amsterdam from 16 to 18 October 2012. At the Forum, KEYMILE will be presenting new solutions for fibre optic connections in a diverse range of applications. One of the innovations includes the MileGate 2880 GPON solution.
- KEYMILE – opening doors for communications
- In November 2011, Riverside and Halder acquired the Hanover-based IT firm Keymile in a management buy-out. The communications expert specialises in access and transmission systems, connecting end users to data networks. With an excellent market position it more than holds its own against global competitors in growth markets for broadband networks.
- KEYMILE has new vectoring-capable VDSL2 card for MileGate platform
- As of today, KEYMILE will supply a new vectoring-capable VDSL2 card for its multi-service access platform MileGate. As a result, telecommunications providers can deliver high-speed, triple-play connections for homes and reliable services for business customers.
- KEYMILE presents at CommunicAsia 2012
- At this year’s CommunicAsia from 19 to 22 June in Singapore, KEYMILE will present its fibre optic solutions for a vast range of scenarios. Visitors will also be able to find out more about current developments for reliable data transmission in dedicated networks.
- CeBIT 2012: KEYMILE presents flexible FTTx broadband expansion solutions
- KEYMILE is a leading supplier of technology for communications solutions in access and transmission systems. The company will present new products for telecommunications networks on stand D66 in CeBIT’s hall 13.
- KEYMILE showcases access solution for cost-effective optical fibre connections
- At the FTTH Conference 2012 in Munich from 14 to 16 February, KEYMILE will present its optical multi-service access platform MileGate in an extensive FTTH live showcase. KEYMILE is Gold Sponsor of the FTTH Conference, a premier European fair and congress on optical fibre technologies.
- Inexio uses KEYMILE’s MileGate technology to close service gaps
- Inexio GmbH is building an optical fibre telecommunications network in the southwestern region of Germany. A client since 2009, the company has installed 200 street cabinets equipped with KEYMILE’s robust MileGate technology to date, particularly to close gaps existing in under-serviced areas.