Matching pages with the key word
- KEYMILE boosts security in its LineRunner-IS-3400 family with new functions
- KEYMILE has added new functions, such as the configuration of a new packet-filter firewall, to its LineRunner-IS-3400 and identical HYTEC-HY104 family. This helps suppliers and operators of mission-critical infrastructures to comply with new German IT security legislation.
- KEYMILE adds a purely optical fibre solution to access platform MileGate
- The target groups for KEYMILE’s new MileGate Fibre Series are network operators wanting to set up innovative optical fibre networks for homes and businesses in the most flexible way.
- KEYMILE expands its industrial-switch portfolio for mission-critical networks
- New models of KEYMILE's LineRunner IS product line offer a powerful and cost-effective solution for monitoring and controlling mission-critical data networks of energy suppliers, railway, oil and gas companies.
- Sales Success with MileGate in Germany
- As part of an extensive project, telecommunications service provider htp from Hanover connected large rented housing complexes to a high-speed optical fibre network. The buildings are owned by Gundlach, a housing company and the Spar- and Bauverein cooperative.
- KEYMILE has new vectoring-capable VDSL2 card for MileGate platform
- As of today, KEYMILE will supply a new vectoring-capable VDSL2 card for its multi-service access platform MileGate. As a result, telecommunications providers can deliver high-speed, triple-play connections for homes and reliable services for business customers.
- KEYMILE extends MileGate platform
- KEYMILE, a leading technology supplier of access and transmission system communications solutions, introduces MileGate 2310, a new subrack for its multi-service access platforms.