Matching pages with the key word
- Halder acquires Sirag, Univer and Uniprod and integrates them with the portfolio companies Drumag and EPH in the Valeta Group
- Halder has acquired a majority stake in Sirag, Univer and Uniprod in Switzerland through the portfolio companies Drumag EPH, which are connected through the Valeta Group.
- Halder portfolio company Conen acquires HKS Systemtechnik
- Halder-backed Conen, a provider of interiors and technical products for educational institutions, takes over HKS Systemtechnik in Borchen (Germany), a specialist in the field of projection and presentation technology.
- Halder acquires Anker Kassensysteme GmbH
- Halder has acquired a majority stake in Anker Kassensysteme GmbH (Bielefeld, German) as part of a management buy-out. The management team co-invests alongside with Halder in the transaction and becomes minority shareholder.
- Halder acquires Suvema
- Quality, reliability and increasing demand for automation and productivity characterize the Swiss manufacturing industry. Suppliers of customized CNC machine tools benefit from strong demand for individual solutions.
- Halder acquires Drumag Fluidtechnik and EPH Elektronik
- The suppliers of customized drive technologies are growing with both mechanical and electronic components as well as systems and are combined in a joint group. Halder has acquired a majority stake in Drumag Fluidtechnik in Bad Säckingen and EPH Elektronik in Besigheim-Ottmarsheim as part of a succession solution.
- Halder acquires Conen Group
- Halder has completed an MBO of Conen Group (Morbach/Germany). The investment provides a succession solution for the founder’s family which had established the company in 1965.